The FSA’s structure features a democratically-elected National Council which embeds within it fan representatives from clubs at Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and National Game (non-league) level.
Community-owned clubs elect their own representatives as do members of our Women’s network.
Each of these networks are entitled to three elected representatives, with the responsibility with the networks to fill the positions.
Six individual fans are also elected and, in addition to this, associate organisations have their own representatives as does the Fans for Diversity network.
FSA National Council representatives:
- Chair – Malcolm Clarke (Stoke City and York City)
- Vice chair – Tom Greatrex (Fulham Supporters’ Trust)
- Associate organisations – Ally Simcock (Port Vale Supporters’ Club), Dave Tomlinson (The Railwaymen) and Thomas Concannon (Wor Hyem 1892)
- Championship – Paul Corkey (Cardiff City Supporters’ Club), Roger Ellis (Sky Blues Trust), and Roger Titford (Supporters’ Trust at Reading)
- Community-owned clubs Network – Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City Supporters’ Trust), Tim Hillyer (Dons Trust), and Nick Duckett (FC United of Manchester)
- Fans for Diversity – Chris Paouros (Proud Lilywhites), Rodney Cyrus (Love Football Hate Racism), and Shin Aujla (Apna Albion)
- FSA Cymru co-opted representative – Paul Corkrey (Cardiff City Supporters’ Club / Wales Fans’ Embassy)
- Individual representatives – Christine Seddon, Kristine Green, Malcolm Hirst, Martin O’Hara, Peter Daykin, and Sarah Stelling
- League 1 & League 2 – James Young (Robins Trust), Peter Leatham (Accrington Stanley Supporters’ Trust), and Tony Wilkinson (Blackpool Supporters’ Trust)
- National Game – Richard Tomkins (Hereford United Supporters’ Trust), Rob Street (Billericay Town Supporters’ Society), and Tim Scott (Dulwich Hamlet Supporters’ Trust)
- Premier League – Dave Pennington (Manchester United Supporters’ Trust), Kat Law (Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust), and Steve Moulds (Foxes Trust)
- Women’s Game – Jude Morris-King (Manchester City Women FC Official Supporters Club), Sian Wallis (Proud Lilywhites)
See all FSA National Council member elected terms here.
Election process: Networks are responsible for electing their own representatives and those elections, which FSA affiliates vote in, took place in November 2020. Nine members are elected from the NC to make up the board alongside the chair and vice chair.
The FSA Board: Ally Simcock, Chris Paouros, Dave Pennington, Kristine Green, Malcolm Clarke, Malcolm Hirst, Martin O’Hara, Peter Daykin, Roger Ellis, Sachin Patel, Tim Hillyer, and Tom Greatrex.
Mission statement: The FSA is an inclusive, independent, democratic organisation working with supporters, governing bodies, leagues and clubs to drive positive change in football through supporter engagement at every level of the game. We nurture and develop supporter networks at local, national and international levels, working with supporters’ trusts, clubs and individuals to initiate and support campaigns on issues of concern to football supporters, encouraging good governance, supporter representation on club boards, community-ownership and sustainable stewardship of football clubs. A commitment to diversity underpins all of our activity and we oppose all forms of discrimination or violence in relation to football.
- Contact the FSA via email@example.com