Comprehensive survey into women’s game launched
Posted on 7th February 2022
The FSA is pleased to launch its first comprehensive survey which will document the attitudes and experiences of fans of women’s football across a wide range of issues throughout the women’s game.
The survey will look to capture a comprehensive picture on everything from your matchday experiences to thoughts on the new broadcast deal with Sky Sports and the BBC; your views on how your club engages with its fanbase to on-the-pitch issues and competition structure, and everything in between.
The survey is open to anyone who supports a team in the women’s game, from the Super League to the National League and beyond, as well as those who are followers of the women’s game in general.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a season ticket-holding devotee, someone who just goes to the occasional game, or just someone who roots for the women’s equivalent of the men’s team that you follow; we want the views of all fans of the women’s game to make this the most comprehensive set of data possible.
The survey should take no more than around 10-15 minutes to complete – and you can do so here.
The FSA’s women’s game network manager, Deborah Dilworth, said: “It’s really important for us that fans from across the women’s game fill in this survey, as the results will not only help inform the FSA’s campaigning and work in women’s football, but this research will also give us a valuable insight into what matters in the minds of fans on a range of issues.”
Everyone who completes the survey will have the chance to enter into a prize draw to win one of the FSA’s “Over 100 years of fans supporting women’s football” banners which has been signed by the England Lionesses squad.
- The prize is only available to people living in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Maximum one entry per person
- To constitute a valid entry, an entrant must have completed the survey and provided their contact details at its conclusion
- The closing date for the survey and prize draw is Monday 7th March 2022
- The winner will be selected at random after the survey has closed in the week commencing 7th March, and will be notified via the email address provided
- If the prize is unclaimed within seven days, another winner will be drawn.