England are through to the quarter-finals of the 2018 World Cup and heading off to Samara to play Sweden on Saturday 7th July.
The Free Lions team will be on hand once more to assist fans making the trip and we’ve produced an informative and hopefully entertaining Free Lions for Saturday’s crucial tie.
The FSF fans’ embassy will be operating between 10:00 and 17:00 on Friday and between 10:00 and 15:00 on matchday – located at the Business Centre Bel Plaza, which is at Molodogvardeyskaya Ulitsa 204.
In the meantime, keep up to date by following Free Lions on Twitter @FSF_FreeLions and the Free Lions facebook page.
Free Lions 161 includes:
- Things we’ve learned about Russia so far
- A look at the World Cup Ground Rules
- Clive Hetherington on England’s dramatic win over Colombia
- A look at our Swedish quarter-final opponents
- Everything you need to know about Samara
- A look ahead to a possible return to Moscow for the semi-finals…
Click here to download a digital copy of the Free Lions: Issue 161…
You can also subscribe to the hard copy of the Free Lions by following this link…
Thanks to Alexxx Malev for the image used in this article. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.