FSA Network election results
Posted on 13th November 2020
Ahead of the FSA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Friday 11th December 2020 our Networks are holding elections to nominate representatives to our National Council.
- You can read more about the election process here.
- You can read more about the FSA’s democratic structure and Board / National Council here.
The vacancies on each Network are Premier League (one vacancy), Championship (three), League One and Two (two vacancies), National Game (two vacancies), community-owned clubs (one vacancy), and Fans for Diversity (two vacancies).
These elections take place at the various Network meetings where FSA-affiliated supporters’ organisations can cast their vote. The Network meetings are running through November and we will update all results on this page.
- Premier League Network (Tuesday 10th November) – Steve Moulds (Foxes Trust) was elected ahead of Nigel Cotterill (Clarets Trust) and Thomas Concannon (Newcastle United Supporters’ Trust) to join Dave Pennington (Manchester United Supporters’ Trust) and Kat Law (Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust) as Network reps.
- Fans for Diversity (Thursday 12th November) – Shin Aujla (Apna Albion) and Rodney Cyrus (Love Football Hate Racism) were elected ahead of Trevor Wood (Pride of Irons) to join Chris Paouros (Proud Lilywhites) as Network reps.
- Championship Network (Monday 16th November) – Paul Corkey (Cardiff City Supporters’ Club), Roger Ellis (Sky Blues Trust), and Roger Titford (Supporters’ Trust at Reading) were elected uncontested.
- EFL League One and League Two Network (Monday 16th November) – James Young (Robins Trust) and Peter Leatham (Accrington Stanley Supporters’ Trust) were elected ahead of Heather Alderson (Charlton Athletic Supporters’ Trust) and Ian Bridge (Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust) and will join Tony Wilkinson (Blackpool Supporters’ Trust) as Network reps.
- National Game Network (Thursday 19th November) – Richard Tomkins (Hereford United Supporters’ Trust) and Tim Scott (Dulwich Hamlet Supporters’ Trust) were elected ahead of Sarah Stelling (York City Supporters’ Trust) and Carroll Clark (Wrexham AFC Supporters’ Association) and will join Rob Street (Billericay Town Supporters’ Society) as Network reps. Richard was re-elected having already served a term of one year.
- Community-owned clubs (Monday 23rd November) – Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City), Tim Hillyer (AFC Wimbledon), ere joined on the NC by Nick Duckett (FC United of Manchester) whose eleciton was unopposed.
Special thanks – we would like to thank all candidates who stood, whether successful or not, and those who stood down after many years service.