FSF Southern Division meeting
Posted on 24th October 2017
FSF members in London and the south east will meet in the capital on Sunday 26th November 2017 (noon) at ‘Arry’s Bar, Millwall Football Club.
‘Arry’s Bar is upstairs but there is a lift available, for access to the lift enter via the main reception. A buffet lunch will be served at noon and the meeting starts at 12.30pm.
- Chair’s Opening Remarks
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chair’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- NC Delegate’s Report
- Pyramid Officers Report
- Club Reports [We aim for 5 minutes per club].
- Topics for discussion will include:
- The World Cup – how safe will it be for England supporters travelling to Russia?
- Foodbanks/toys/Easter – how can clubs play a greater part in our communities?
- Parking charges at football grounds – why are they so high?
- Other topics from the floor at the Chair’s discretion, time allowing.
- Any other business
- Date and venue for next meeting
For more information contact Pam Wilkins.
Thanks to Diamond Geezer for the image used in this post. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.