FSF Southern Division meeting – September 27th
Posted on 21st September 2015
The next meeting of the FSF Southern Division will take place at the Supporters’ Club Bar, at Leyton Orient’s MatchRoom Stadium, Brisbane Road, E10 5NF on Sunday 27th September 2015 at 12 noon.
The FSF Southern Division and Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club would like to welcome all to the meeting. There will be a buffet lunch served at 12 noon, meeting proper to start at 12.30 prompt.
1. Chair’s opening remarks
3. Minutes of previous meeting [21st June 2015]
4. Matters arising
5. Chair’s report
6. Secretary’s report
7. NC Delegate’s report
8. Pyramid Officer’s report
9. Update report on Hitchin Town’s Top Field Campaign
10. Topics for discussion:
– ‘Not at the Taxpayers Expense’ discussion on the campaign to force a re-evaluation of West Ham’s rental contract at the Olympic Staduim.
– Twenty’s Plenty weekend of action
10. Club reports [we aim for 5 minutes per club]
11. Any other business
12. Date and venue of next meeting
Getting to the ground
- Train: The nearest tube station is Leyton on the Central Line or Leyton Midland Road overground. From Leyton Station, turn right down the hill and follow the High Road to Coronation Gardens on your left. Turn down Buckingham Road after the park and the ground is in front of you. From Leyton Midland Road, turn left towards Leyton and continue down the High Road past Leyton County Cricket Ground until you reach Windsor Road. Turn down Windsor Road and the ground is in front of you.
- By Car: From North: Exit M25 at junction 27 and follow signs to `London (NE), M11′ onto the M11 southbound. After 7.1 miles where the road divides, bear right (s/p A406 N. Circ. Rd West, London N and W) onto the North Circular Road. Keep in left hand lanes and take first exit after 0.6 miles (s/p Walthamstow and City A104, then Whipps Cross A104, West End (A503)). At roundabout turn left (s/p Whipps Cross, Bakers Arms, Walthamstow A503) into Woodford New Road A104. At next roundabout (Whipps Cross) after 1.2 miles, take 2nd exit (s/p A104 Bakers Arms, Leyton) and follow road round to left, towards BP station, into Lea Bridge Road. After 0.5 miles, just after Esso station, turn left at lights (s/p Leyton, Stratford, then Leyton Leisure Lagoon) into Leyton Green Road. Filter left after 0.3 miles and turn left at T-junction into Leyton High Road. After 1.2 miles ground is down side streets on RHS. From South/South-East via Blackwall Tunnel: Out of tunnel, continue on A102 following signs to `Stratford, Dalston’. Remain on the A102/A106 for 4.2 miles, following signs for Leyton, passing New Spitalfields Market and over a bridge. At lights just after Car Superstore, turn left into Oliver Road.
- Bus: Numbers 58, 69, 97 and 158 run along Leyton High Road.
- Parking: Due to the area being highly residential there is limited on-street parking in the streets surrounding the ground though many of the roads have parking for permit holders only so please take care when parking to avoid penalty fines.
To assist with the catering, please could you let me know if you will be attending and if you have any particular dietary requirements. Email: Pam Wilkins.