High5it Away Day Fans competition
Posted on 17th February 2015
Our partners at the High5it app understand the importance of away fans and that fans dig deep to follow their team around the country – so they’re giving a pair of fans the chance to have an upcoming away trip paid for.
High5it are offering to pay for two away fans who watch their team away by covering the cost of their tickets and travel. The competition is open to any fans in the Premier League, Football League and Non-League who follow their team away in a domestic fixture.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply download the High5it app for your smartphone or tablet (available on the Google Play store or Apple store then email: [email protected] including your name and club you support.
We’ll draw the winner out of a hat on Friday, 27th February – best of luck to everyone entering!
Terms and conditions:
1. The winner will not be supplied with match tickets but will be reimbursed for a pair of tickets. Sight of tickets is not necessary but the winner must email which fixture they would like paid for and how much the tickets cost.
2. Standard tickets only will be reimbursed. Tickets for corporate or VIP areas are not covered by this competition.
3. The competition is open to fans of clubs in the Premier League, Football League and Non-League for domestic fixtures only.
4. Travel costs of up to £150 will be covered.
5. The fixture for which costs will be covered must be with 28 days of the closure of the competition.
6. The total reimbursed will not exceed £300.
7. The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the competition ending.You will be requested to supply further details. If the winner does not reply with required information within 48 hours, the prize may be allocated to someone else and the winner will no longer be eligible to claim.