The Football Supporter 022 – out now!
Posted on 5th August 2010
The Football Supporter 022 is out and asks the question: are you hungry for kick off? We can’t wait. Any self-respecting football fan will be looking to snap their copy up as quick as you can say “what World Cup?” and with international failure now firmly in the past we look to the future and ask just how do you go about changing the laws of football? It’s not as easy as you’d think.
The Football Supporter 022 also brings you:
- A word with The Damned United author David Peace.
- Football’s Greatest Moments…in Microsoft Paint.
- UEFA’s financial fair play regulations: friend or foe?
- Nigglz With Altitude – we put South Africa 2010 under the microscope.
- Former FA Chief Exec Graham Kelly on where the FA go from here and his thinking behind the set-up of the Premier League.
- The Observer’s Jonathan Wilson on “the metanarrative of African progress…”
- Feverbitch on a certain Portuguese winger: “This cretinous Adonis has bought a child in his image. So impressed is Ronaldo with Ronaldo that he just couldn’t wait to recreate the spectacle. What a prize prick.”
- Plus all the usual shorts and letters including Barry Bunter’s Fact Hunt.
Download your free copy of The Football Supporter here.
SUBSCRIBE: Like what you see? Subscribe to The Football Supporter for as little as £15 for six issues from this link.
Buy The Football Supporter 022 from this link.
Join the FSF for free today from this link.
The Football Supporters’ Federation on Facebook.