The Football Supporter 026 out now!
Posted on 27th April 2011
The Football Supporter 026 is out now and, as ever, brings you all the best news, views, and entertaining nonsense from our top team of writers. Subscribe to tfs from this link today. As well as all the usual features, quiz, and FSF news, tfs 026 also features:
- Award-winning writer and tfs regular Jonathan Wilson looking ahead to Euro 2012, and how he seems to be spending more time around building sites than he used to.
- tfs interview: Lawrie Sanchez The former Fulham and Northern Ireland boss on what it’s like to spend Saturdays in front of the telly rather than in the dugout, and not becoming a media whore
- Murphy’s Law we take a look at the potential impact of the ruling in the Karen Murphy case, and what it could mean for fans and clubs alike
- Seasons in the sun Michael Brunskill examines whether a country’s climate can affect its footballing culture
- Premature evacuation Chris Mackin’s top tips for leaving games early. We can see you sneaking out…
- Golazo! We give the design treatment to Carlos Alberto’s strike against Italy in the 1970 World Cup final
- Get ready to Ramble tfs sits down and chews the fat with three quarters of the largest independent football podcast, the Football Ramble.
SUBSCRIBE. Like what you see? Subscribe to The Football Supporter from this link for as little as £15 per six issues. Bargain.
By subscribing to The Football Supporter you are helping support the work of the FSF. Not only do you get a warm fuzzy glow for doing “a good thing” but you also get a great read thrown into the mix. What’s not to like?
Join the FSF for free today from this link.
The Football Supporters’ Federation on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter – @The_FSF