The Football Supporters’ Federation is seeking to recruit a communications officer, based in Sunderland. This is a great opportunity to help a democratic organisation representing the rights of football supporters in England and Wales.
The post-holder will, as part of the FSF staff team, be involved in promoting FSF campaigning activity. The post-holder will work with FSF staff and volunteers to produce copy for the FSF website on our core campaigns, engage football supporters through our social media and manage the weekly e-bulletin.
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent copy-writing skills with experience of writing for diverse audiences, both in print and digitally.
- Experience of website editing and use of CMS.
- Fielding media calls and assisting journalists with FSF related enquiries.
- Must be familiar with social media and able to expand the FSF’s social media audience.
- Experience of managing an organisation’s weekly e-bulletin.
- Assisting with FSF events and occasional working outside of office hours.
- Experience as a football supporter and awareness of the issues affecting match-going fans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
For full job description, person specification and application form, email: email@example.com.
The deadline for receipt of application forms is Monday, 6th July 2015 at 5pm. We are unable to accept CVs instead of application forms.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.