One of our new areas of work is the creation of a club liaison department. We’ve always promoted the importance of the club / supporter relationship and it should be a two-way discussion, which isn’t always straightforward, and in recent years an increasing number of clubs have contacted us for help.
With an extensive membership reach including individual fans, online groups, fanzines, supporters’ trusts, and other fan membership organisations, we are in touch with a great cross section of supporters.
Our staff are experienced across multiple areas and we can provide the right person or people to work on any supporter-related topic. Even better, there’s no cost attached to this, it’s just another one of our free, core services, which are available to fans and clubs.
Examples of what we do:
- Supporter / club mediation;
- Provide insight into local supporter groups and intergroup dynamics;
- Support “structured dialogue” discussions;
- Advise on supporter consultation;
- Help the development of new supporter groups;
- Give insight into local and national supporter campaigns and concerns.
Club liaison contact:
- Ashley Brown, Head of Supporter Engagement and Governance
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile: 07946 737336
The FSA works across all areas of football, ensuring supporters views are represented at every level both locally and nationally. If you want to contact the FSA on any other matter feel free to either contact Ashley or email us at [email protected], or call the office on 0330 44 000 44.