The FSA’s Free Lionesses World Cup 2023 guidebook has launched ahead of England’s opening game against Haiti in Australia.
The guidebook has been created in association with leading women’s football magazine SheKicks and Toyota – who are powering this summer’s Fans’ Embassy service and ensuring the FSA has boots on-the-ground to help fans in Australia.
Our 2023 World Cup guidebook features all the information that match-going fans need to make the most of the tournament down under. Beyond that, there’s also information for those of you looking for watch parties and other community events at home, too.
Free Lionesses has been put together by football fans like you, for football fans like you and follows our successful Fans’ Embassy service at the 2019 World Cup in France and Euro 2022.
Free Lionesses guidebook features:
- Comprehensive city guides to Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane
- All FSA activities during the tournament, including community meet-ups and more
- A look at England’s squad and their group-stage opponents
- FSA Women’s Game Network introduction
- Getting around Australia and New Zealand
- And much, much more…