The FSA’s structure features a democratically-elected National Council which embeds within it fan representatives from clubs at Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and National Game (non-league) level.
Community-owned clubs elect their own representatives as do members of our Women’s network.
Each of these networks are entitled to three elected representatives, with the responsibility with the networks to fill the positions.
Six individual fans are also elected and, in addition to this, associate organisations have their own representatives as does the Fans for Diversity network.
These fan representatives are selected by their own Networks which meet four times per season. All networks are entitled to three elected representatives, with the responsibility with those networks to fill the positions. Networks can set their own campaign priorities.
Individual members are entitled to attend the Network meetings along with associate and affiliate members. If your supporter group would like to find out more about FSA Networks please email [email protected]fsa.org.uk (subject header “Network meetings”) and we’ll pass your email onto the relevant network manager.
The Network representatives attend FSA National Council meetings which also includes the FSA chair and vice chair who are elected at our Annual General Meeting.
FSA National Council representatives:
- Chair – Malcolm Clarke
- Vice chair – Tom Greatrex
- Associate organisations – Ally Simcock (Pint of Vale), Dave Tomlinson (Sandbach Travelling Alex), Thomas Concannon (Wor Hyem 1892).
- Championship – Paul Corkrey (Cardiff City Supporters’ Club), Roger Ellis (Sky Blues Trust), Roger Titford (Supporters’ Trust at Reading).
- Community-owned clubs – Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City Supporters’ Trust), Tim Hillyer (Dons Trust), Nick Duckett (FC United of Manchester).
- EFL 1 & EFL 2 – Antony Wilkinson (Blackpool Supporters’ Trust), James Young (Robins Trust), Peter Leatham (Accrington Stanley Supporters’ Trust).
- Fans for Diversity – Chris Paouros (Proud Lilywhites), Rodney Cyrus (Love Football Hate Racism), Shin Aujla (Apna Albion).
- Individual representatives – Christine Seddon, Kristine Green, Malcolm Hirst, Martin O’Hara, Peter Daykin, and Sarah Stelling.
- National Game – Rob Street (Billericay Town Supporters Society), Richard Tomkins (Hereford United), Tim Scott (Dulwich Hamlet Supporters’ Trust).
- Premier League – Katrina Law (Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust), Dave Pennington (Manchester United Supporters’ Trust), Steve Moulds (Foxes Trust).
- FSA Cymru co-opted representative – Paul Corkrey (Cardiff City – Paul also leads the Wales Fans’ Embassy).
- Women’s game – Jude Morris-King (Manchester City Women FC Official Supporters Club), Sian Wallis (Proud Lilywhites)