The FSA’s structure features a National Council which embeds within it fan representatives from clubs at Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and National Game (non-league) level. Six individual fans are also elected while community-owned clubs have their own specially-assigned representatives as does Fans for Diversity.
These fan representatives are selected by their own Networks which meet four times per season. All networks are entitled to three elected representatives, with the responsibility with those networks to fill the positions. Networks can set their own campaign priorities.
Individual members are entitled to attend the Network meetings along with associate and affiliate members. If your supporter group would like to find out more about FSA Networks please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject header “Network meetings”) and we’ll pass your email onto the relevant network manager.
The Network representatives attend FSA National Council meetings which also includes the FSA chair and vice chair who are elected at our Annual General Meeting.
FSA National Council representatives:
- Chair – Malcolm Clarke
- Vice chair – Tom Greatrex
- Premier League – Katrina Law (Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust), Dave Pennington (Manchester United Supporters’ Trust), Dave Kelly (The Blue Union).
- Championship – Geoff Bielby (Hull City Supporters’ Trust), Rick Duniec (Leeds United Supporters’ Trust), Teddy Bellamy (Millwall Supporters’ Club).
- EFL 1 & EFL 2 – Antony Wilkinson (Blackpool Supporters’ Trust), Robbie Whittaker (Blackpool Supporters’ Trust), Roger Ellis (Sky Blue Trust).
- National Game – Rob Street (Billericay Town Supporters Society), Richard Tomkins (Hereford United), Simon Cope (Scarborough Athletic).
- Community-owned clubs – Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City Supporters’ Trust), Tim Hillyer (Dons Trust), Nick Duckett (FC United of Manchester).
- Fans for Diversity – Chris Paouros (Proud Lilywhites), Malcolm Hirst (Port Vale Supporters’ Club), Shin Aujla (Apna Albion).
- Associate organisations – Ally Simcock (Pint of Vale), David Michael (My Old Man Said), Dave Tomlinson (Sandbach Travelling Alex).
- Individual representatives – Christine Seddon, Fiona McGee, Kristine Green, Martin O’Hara, Peter Daykin, and Steve Powell.