We are seeking to recruit a temporary member to our staff team to fulfil the duties of the Finance and Admin Manager, based in our office in Sunderland.
The Football Supporters’ Federation is a democratic, membership-based organisation working to represent the interests of football supporters in England and Wales.
Hours: 30 hours/week
Salary: c £20,000
The successful applicant will need:
• Experience of working in an office environment carrying out administrative duties
• To be competent when handling large amounts of data on a variety of platforms
• Knowledge of legislation and procedures relating to financial practise and working with accountants
• Knowledge of payroll processing and some basic HR experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The Football Supporters’ Federation strives to be an equal opportunities employer. We would welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
To get an application pack, please download from the links above, or write to:
The Football Supporters’ Federation
1, Ashmore Terrace
Tyne and Wear
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of application forms is Friday, 27th July 2018 at 17:00. We are unable to accept CVs instead of application forms.
Interviews are planned for Thursday, 2nd August 2018 in Sunderland.
If you have not heard from us within one week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.