The FSA AGM provides individual members, associates and affiliates with an opportunity to propose motions for new policy and campaign areas, elect members to represent them on the National Council, and to receive updates on the past year’s work. It is free to attend and open to all members.
If you want to propose new areas of policy or campaign activity, motions to put to the AGM can be emailed to company secretary Richard Irving in advance of the meeting.
Our 2022 will be taking place in London, at Plough Lane, on Saturday 16th July. The event venue will open for registrations at 10am – more information on registrations will follow soon.
Find out more about the FSA AGM 2021 here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the FSA AGM was held online via Zoom on Friday 11th December.
- You can read a round-up of the 2020 AGM here, including details on motions passed.
- You can find the FSA 2020 AGM pack, including accounts, here.
- You can download the FSA Annual Review 2019-20 here.
The 2019 FSA AGM took place on Saturday 29th June at the Royal National Hotel, London.
- You can read a round up of the 2019 AGM here, which includes details on motions.
- This story reveals who won the Jacqui Forster and Richard Lillicrap memorial Awards 2019.
- You can download the FSA 2019 AGM pack here.
- You can download the FSA Annual Review 2018-19 here.
As a newly-formed organisation the FSA did not yet have a full set of accounts to publish. The last set of accounts from our predecessor organisations, the Football Supporters’ Federation (FSF) and Supporters Direct (SD), covering 2018 are available to download below.