With England’s She Believes Cup campaign getting underway shortly, as part of our Free Lionesses service we’ve pulled together some useful links and information for fans who might be making the journey out to the USA to cheer on Phil Neville’s side, who are aiming to retain the trophy they won in 2019.
With three matches taking place in Florida, New Jersey and Texas, you’ll be racking up the airmiles if you’re attending each match, but whichever fixture you’re going to we’ve pulled together some of the key information on each venue, along with a few handy links to get you on your way.
If you have any questions about the tournament, or links to useful information that we should include in our guide, drop us an email or find @FreeLionesses on Twitter – otherwise read on to find out about our three host venues this March.
USA v ENGLAND – Explora Stadium, Orlando, Florida (6th March)
More stadium info
- Accessible Parking is available in the Orange Lot on a first come, first served basis. A hanging placard or accessible license plate is required to gain access to this accessible parking lot.
- Road Closures on matchdays are a regular occurrence, so check local media.
- Bags – the club encourage guests not to bring any bags, however the following will be permitted: one clear bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (ziploc or similar) is allowed, per spectator. Guests may also carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a strap.
JAPAN V ENGLAND – Red Bull Arena, New York (8th March)
- All children two years of age or older will need their own individual ticket.
- Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the start of the match for General Admission. We strongly encourage guests to enter the ground as early as possible to avoid delays.
- No backpacks, camera bags or laptop bags of any size permitted
- No other bags larger than 14”x14”x6” permitted
ENGLAND v SPAIN – Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas (11th March)
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14” (clear, plastic tote bags are currently available for purchase at the FC Dallas Team Store).
- Small clutch purses or crossbody bags (with or without straps) that are no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”.
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
- Authorised media and staff, team personnel and selected guests will not be subject to the bag restrictions but will continue to enter at the designated stadium checkpoints where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections.
- Exceptions will be made for medically-necessary items. Please email [email protected] to get special clearance for medically-necessary items.
Banners and flags require approval prior to being brought into Toyota Stadium. They must not be commercial, offensive or in poor taste. Banners and/or flags may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazards.For questions regarding special events, please contact guest services at [email protected].