Posted on 4th April 2012
Upcoming divisional AGMs
This is a story from the FSF archive – the FSF and SD merged to become the FSA in 2019.
Both the Southern Division and North West & North Wales Division are holding meetings in April and they’d be happy to see you in attendance. As it’s both division’s Annual General Meetings (AGM) the format will be a little different to normal with more focus on divisional officers’ elections.
The North West & North Wales Division:
- Monday 23th April 2012 (7pm) at the LMRCA Railway Club, 127 Navigation Road, Altrincham, WA14 1LJ.
- The venue has been chosen for its ease of access via car, train, and the Metrolink – the venue is also accessible for wheelchair users.
- The election of divisional officers and an FSF National Council representative will follow the chair’s opening and secretary/treasurer reports. You can download further directions, reports, and minutes from 2011/12’s meetings here.
- If you have any further queries email: [email protected].
The Southern Division:
- Sunday 22nd April 2012 at AFC Wimbledon’s The Cherry Red Records Stadium, Kingsmeadow, KT1 3PB. Noon (buffet lunch) for a 12.30pm start.
- The AGM will include the elections of the division’s chair, deputy chair, secretary, minutes secretary, treasurer, NC delegate, and pyramid officer.
- For further information email Pam Wilkins.
Non-members of the FSF are welcome to attend although they will not be able to stand for any divisional office or vote in the AGM. If you’re not an FSF member you can avoid this problem in future years by joining the FSF for free from this link.
- Like to have your say on this story? Go to the FSF’s Facebook page.
The Football Supporters’ Federation on Facebook.